Are Canadian policies really helping the Ukrainian people in their confrontation with the Russian invader? Yves Engler, author of "The Black Book of Canadian Foreign Policy" is far from convinced.
Canada in the world
- Canadian Arms Industry Convention Contradicts the Country’s Peaceful Image
- How Canadian Arms Exports are Fueling Conflicts and Endangering Civilians
- Trudeau Disregards Clear Evidence of Mining Giants’ Abuse of Local Communities
- National strikes force Canadian mine closure in Panama
- Protesters interrupt US Secretary of State’s visit to Montreal
- Are Canadian policies really helping the Ukrainian people?
- Could “Nearshoring” Increase the Danger of War?
- Barbarism or democracy?
- “It affects everything in the area”